DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- The Dobbs Ferry Village Board is now accepting sealed proposals for the rehabilitation of two pools in Gould Park.
The scope of services will include removal of existing coatings and new plaster coating as well as specified winter covers, brushing and chemical balancing.
Bids must be received by the Office of the Village Clerk by Thursday, March 20, at 10 a.m.
Once the deadline has passed, bids will be publicly opened and read aloud in the Village Clerk's Office.
Proposals shall be enclosed in a sealed envelope bearing the name and address of the bidder, addressed to the Village of Dobbs Ferry, Village Hall, 112 Main St., Dobbs Ferry, N.Y., and endorsed "Gould Park Swimming Pools Rehabilitation."
The Village of Dobbs Ferry reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to waive any informality in any bid, and to award the contract to other than the lowest bidder if deemed in the best interest of the Village.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 3 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield