RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Dobbs Ferry girl Bridget Sheridan hit the winning basket in a thrilling victory over three-time defending New York state champion Irvington in the state semifinals.
- Christine Capurso of Long Island was accused of fabricating the story that she was stabbed and sexually assaulted by her ex-husband and two other men in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- Silvio Raul Illescas of Elmsford, who pleaded guilty to rape and predatory sexual assault charges, has been sentenced to 20 years to life in prison.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy was found not guilty of driving while under the influence of drugs.
- 1 Hastings Man Charged With Kidnapping
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Snow Could Return To Rivertowns For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show