DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Village residents who oppose a proposed condominium complex to be built at Broadway and Main Street overlooking the Hudson River have released a video with a Zoning Board of Appeals meeting set for Wednesday, April 9 at Village Hall at 8 p.m.
Nancy Delmerico forwarded the video that focuses on the proximity of Manhattan and Dobbs Ferry and argues that the views of the Hudson River will be blocked if a large residential project is built where the old Rudy's Beau Rivage restaurant formerly stood.
"Developers purchased the land at this location and plan to build two large buildings housing 12 condominiums, 45 feet tall and 141 feet wide each, which will largely eliminate the view," Delmerico said. "We would appreciate you (Daily Voice) posting this, as there is an important meeting of the Dobbs Ferry zoning board this Wednesday."
The agenda for Wednesday's zoning board meeting in Dobbs Ferry.
1. Adopt minutes for zoning board meetings of Feb. 12 and March 12.
2. Continuation of public hearing on an application filed by Nick Presta and Celeste Diaz for one variance to construct a rear yard in-ground pool on the property located at 33 Livingston Ave.
3. Continuation of public hearing on an application filed by Livingston Development Group, LLC to appeal the Jan. decision of the Architectural and Historic Review Board pursuant to authority granted under Article VII, Chapter 300-23 of the Village Code for 12 town homes with a minor encroachment to the sky exposure plane on the property located at 19 Livingston Ave.
4. Public hearing on an application filed by Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Podell for one variance to legalize the rear-yard wood deck on the property located at 10 Eldridge Place.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death