RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Dobbs Ferry School Superintendent Lisa Brady issued a status update on Capital Projects Plan.
- Con Edison began replacing major sections of the natural gas pipelines along Warburton Avenue and Main Street in Hastings.
- Tarrytown man, Suresh Manjanath, committed suicide following a child pornography arrest.
- A major hospital merger is underway as Northern Westchester Hospital has signed a letter of intent to join the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino announced new Web-based system to reduce contracting process time.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester