RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Dobbs Ferry School Superintendent Lisa Brady issued a status update on Capital Projects Plan.
- Con Edison began replacing major sections of the natural gas pipelines along Warburton Avenue and Main Street in Hastings.
- Tarrytown man, Suresh Manjanath, committed suicide following a child pornography arrest.
- A major hospital merger is underway as Northern Westchester Hospital has signed a letter of intent to join the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino announced new Web-based system to reduce contracting process time.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee