RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Dobbs Ferry School Superintendent Lisa Brady issued a status update on Capital Projects Plan.
- Con Edison began replacing major sections of the natural gas pipelines along Warburton Avenue and Main Street in Hastings.
- Tarrytown man, Suresh Manjanath, committed suicide following a child pornography arrest.
- A major hospital merger is underway as Northern Westchester Hospital has signed a letter of intent to join the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino announced new Web-based system to reduce contracting process time.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Greenburgh Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin During Traffic Stop
- 5 Alligators Are Among 12 Surprising Animals In New York