RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Dobbs Ferry School Superintendent Lisa Brady issued a status update on Capital Projects Plan.
- Con Edison began replacing major sections of the natural gas pipelines along Warburton Avenue and Main Street in Hastings.
- Tarrytown man, Suresh Manjanath, committed suicide following a child pornography arrest.
- A major hospital merger is underway as Northern Westchester Hospital has signed a letter of intent to join the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino announced new Web-based system to reduce contracting process time.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh