RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Dobbs Ferry School Superintendent Lisa Brady issued a status update on Capital Projects Plan.
- Con Edison began replacing major sections of the natural gas pipelines along Warburton Avenue and Main Street in Hastings.
- Tarrytown man, Suresh Manjanath, committed suicide following a child pornography arrest.
- A major hospital merger is underway as Northern Westchester Hospital has signed a letter of intent to join the North Shore-LIJ Health System.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino announced new Web-based system to reduce contracting process time.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS