DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. - The Dobbs Ferry Board of Trustees will hold its regular meeting Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. to discuss several issues, including the adoption of 2013-14 tentative budget.
The proposed budget calls for a levy increase of $222,873 to a total of $11,733,260 for a 2.98 percent tax increase. The budget for 2012-13 was $11,510,387.
The others items being discussed include:
- Public hearing on the Masters School application to Dobbs Ferry Local Development Corp., requesting issuance of tax-exempt revenue bonds for an amount not to exceed $35 million.
- The referral of an application from 64 Ashford Ave., the Edwards-Dowdle Funeral Home, to the Planning Board for a 2,400-square-foot addition.
- Consider a motion approving the site plan for 16-18 Cedar Str. as recommended by the Planning Board to create three apartments and convert a portion of the first-floor restaurant into a separate retail space fronting on Cedar Street.
- Recognize letter petition received from residents of Ogden Avenue to make Ogden Avenue one way going north from Irving Place to Ashford Avenue.
- Consider a motion to authorize the Village Administrator to sign an agreement with Dolph Rotfeld Engineering to perform the Stormwater Management Plan, as required by the NYSDEC for a cost not to exceed $10,000.
- Consider a motion to retain the services of Arco Cleaning Maintenance Co. of Mount Kisco for cleaning services as recommended by the library director for a price not to exceed $900 per month.
- Consider awarding bid for teen camp trips in 2013 to the lowest bidder, Enchanted Coach, in Eastchester, for $12,240, as recommended by Recreation Superintendent Matt Arone.
- Consider awarding bid for pool service to the lowest bidder, H2O Pools, in Irvington, for $7,050, as recommended by Arone.
- Consider a motion authorizing a waiver of the required 30-day notice to allow Joe 78 Inc. to apply for its liquor license.
For more information on the 2013-14 Village of Dobbs Ferry budget, visit the village wesbite.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.