RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Whitney Delhay, 23-year-old, of Dobbs Ferry was found dead near Grant Park in Yonkers.
- Mount Vernon resident Kenyatta Garner has been convicted of criminally negligent homicide in connection with a 2012 car crash that killed two people.
- A Metro-North employee was charged with public indecency that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station.
- A highly contagious Norovirus has been lingering in Westchester for several weeks with symptoms of cramping, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh