RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Redevelopment was approved of two older buildings in the downtown district of Dobbs Ferry.
- Barbara Prisament , a 19-year village resident, was selected as Hastings-on-Hudson's new downtown advocate.
- Dobbs Ferry voters re-elected two incumbent trustees Donna Cassell and William Flynn for a third term.
- Dobbs Ferry Mayor Hartley S. Connett shared information and updates on the waterfront and train station projects.
- A 64-year-old Dobbs Ferry man escaped without injuries after his car crashed through a guiderail and into a building.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.