YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers family dog was mauled by a pit pull at Secor Place Tuesday, April 15, according to a News 12 report.
The dog, a 6-year-old Lhasa apso named Lulu, was taken to a Yonkers animal hospital after sustaining broken ribs and punctured organs, according to the News 12 report. Police were called to the scene and released the pit bull to its owner, Denise Cafagna, according to the report.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry