YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers family dog was mauled by a pit pull at Secor Place Tuesday, April 15, according to a News 12 report.
The dog, a 6-year-old Lhasa apso named Lulu, was taken to a Yonkers animal hospital after sustaining broken ribs and punctured organs, according to the News 12 report. Police were called to the scene and released the pit bull to its owner, Denise Cafagna, according to the report.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester