YONKERS, N.Y. -- A Yonkers family dog was mauled by a pit pull at Secor Place Tuesday, April 15, according to a News 12 report.
The dog, a 6-year-old Lhasa apso named Lulu, was taken to a Yonkers animal hospital after sustaining broken ribs and punctured organs, according to the News 12 report. Police were called to the scene and released the pit bull to its owner, Denise Cafagna, according to the report.
- 1 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA