WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains dog that was bitten by a rabid raccoon has been quarantined for six months, according to a report from News 12.
The dog was reportedly bitten Tuesday, April 15 on Purdy Avenue, according to the News 12 report. The Westchester County Department of Health told News 12 that the raccoon had been trapped.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death