WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains dog that was bitten by a rabid raccoon has been quarantined for six months, according to a report from News 12.
The dog was reportedly bitten Tuesday, April 15 on Purdy Avenue, according to the News 12 report. The Westchester County Department of Health told News 12 that the raccoon had been trapped.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis