WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains dog that was bitten by a rabid raccoon has been quarantined for six months, according to a report from News 12.
The dog was reportedly bitten Tuesday, April 15 on Purdy Avenue, according to the News 12 report. The Westchester County Department of Health told News 12 that the raccoon had been trapped.
- 1 Westchester School Closing, Early Dismissal Rundown
- 2 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 800 Attend 25th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner For The Homeless In Hastings
- 5 Dobbs Ferry Man Accused Of Throwing Molotov Cocktail Near Hospital