WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains dog that was bitten by a rabid raccoon has been quarantined for six months, according to a report from News 12.
The dog was reportedly bitten Tuesday, April 15 on Purdy Avenue, according to the News 12 report. The Westchester County Department of Health told News 12 that the raccoon had been trapped.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns