WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A White Plains dog that was bitten by a rabid raccoon has been quarantined for six months, according to a report from News 12.
The dog was reportedly bitten Tuesday, April 15 on Purdy Avenue, according to the News 12 report. The Westchester County Department of Health told News 12 that the raccoon had been trapped.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Hastings High School Students Named Semifinalists