This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning.
A fallen tree blocked parts of Route 35 and Route 118 at Route 202 in Somers during the entire morning commute. The tree was cleared late in the morning.
There was also a downed tree on northbound Taconic State Parkway ramp to Baldwin Road in Yorktown.
An earlier incident of a fallen tree at Route 35 in Waccabuc that blocked Mead Steet has been cleared.
A disabled vehicle on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway backed up traffic at the entrance ramp to Wilmot Road (Exit 19) at New Rochelle in an incident reported at 7:30 a.m.
Another disabled vehicle, this one on southbound I-684, caused delays near Armonk (Exit 3).
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend