Updated 1 p.m. Wednesday, WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Con Edison is reporting that nearly all power outages in Westchester County have been resolved.
As of 1 p.m. there was one power outage reported in Briarcliff Manor, one in New Castle and one in White Plains. The outages are estimated to be repaired by 4 p.m., according to Con Ed.
New York State Gas and Electric Corporation reports no power outages in Westchester County.
WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- With up to 9 inches of snow covering parts of Westchester County, residents have so far not had to deal with widespread power outages.
Con Edison reports that as of 10 a.m. Wednesday there are 60 customers without power in Cortlandt, with an estimated restoration time of noon. There is one customer without power in the town of Mamaroneck, with a restoration time of 1 p.m., and one in the village of Mamaroneck, with a restoration time of noon. New York State Electric and Gas Corporation reports that none of its Westchester customers have lost power.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car