Updated 1 p.m. Wednesday, WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Con Edison is reporting that nearly all power outages in Westchester County have been resolved.
As of 1 p.m. there was one power outage reported in Briarcliff Manor, one in New Castle and one in White Plains. The outages are estimated to be repaired by 4 p.m., according to Con Ed.
New York State Gas and Electric Corporation reports no power outages in Westchester County.
WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- With up to 9 inches of snow covering parts of Westchester County, residents have so far not had to deal with widespread power outages.
Con Edison reports that as of 10 a.m. Wednesday there are 60 customers without power in Cortlandt, with an estimated restoration time of noon. There is one customer without power in the town of Mamaroneck, with a restoration time of 1 p.m., and one in the village of Mamaroneck, with a restoration time of noon. New York State Electric and Gas Corporation reports that none of its Westchester customers have lost power.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS