Updated 1 p.m. Wednesday, WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Con Edison is reporting that nearly all power outages in Westchester County have been resolved.
As of 1 p.m. there was one power outage reported in Briarcliff Manor, one in New Castle and one in White Plains. The outages are estimated to be repaired by 4 p.m., according to Con Ed.
New York State Gas and Electric Corporation reports no power outages in Westchester County.
WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- With up to 9 inches of snow covering parts of Westchester County, residents have so far not had to deal with widespread power outages.
Con Edison reports that as of 10 a.m. Wednesday there are 60 customers without power in Cortlandt, with an estimated restoration time of noon. There is one customer without power in the town of Mamaroneck, with a restoration time of 1 p.m., and one in the village of Mamaroneck, with a restoration time of noon. New York State Electric and Gas Corporation reports that none of its Westchester customers have lost power.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley