RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Firefighters extinguished a rapidly spreading fire that broke out at 58 Main St. in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- Daily Voice CEO and Founder Carll Tucker was honored as the Innovator of the Year at Pace University's Spirit Of Pace Awards.
- Former Dobbs Ferry brewery sells for $18.1 million to Kosov Properties Co.
- Edward Paretti of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson died June 30. He was 93.
- Train kills a 48-year-old Peekskill resident who was walking along the tracks near Peekskill station.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Westchester Man Is Killed In NYC Hotel Construction Site Accident
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester