RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Firefighters extinguished a rapidly spreading fire that broke out at 58 Main St. in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- Daily Voice CEO and Founder Carll Tucker was honored as the Innovator of the Year at Pace University's Spirit Of Pace Awards.
- Former Dobbs Ferry brewery sells for $18.1 million to Kosov Properties Co.
- Edward Paretti of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson died June 30. He was 93.
- Train kills a 48-year-old Peekskill resident who was walking along the tracks near Peekskill station.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 5 Former Hastings Student Becomes 2Clarinet Chair Of LA Philharmonic