RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Firefighters extinguished a rapidly spreading fire that broke out at 58 Main St. in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- Daily Voice CEO and Founder Carll Tucker was honored as the Innovator of the Year at Pace University's Spirit Of Pace Awards.
- Former Dobbs Ferry brewery sells for $18.1 million to Kosov Properties Co.
- Edward Paretti of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson died June 30. He was 93.
- Train kills a 48-year-old Peekskill resident who was walking along the tracks near Peekskill station.
- 1 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills