RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Firefighters extinguished a rapidly spreading fire that broke out at 58 Main St. in Hastings-on-Hudson.
- Daily Voice CEO and Founder Carll Tucker was honored as the Innovator of the Year at Pace University's Spirit Of Pace Awards.
- Former Dobbs Ferry brewery sells for $18.1 million to Kosov Properties Co.
- Edward Paretti of Dobbs Ferry and Hastings-on-Hudson died June 30. He was 93.
- Train kills a 48-year-old Peekskill resident who was walking along the tracks near Peekskill station.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director