GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner recently announced both Standard & Poor's and Moody's reaffirmed the town's AAA rating.
Only one percent of governments in the United States have a AAA bond rating, the highest possible, from both bond rating agencies.
Having the highest bond rating possible means the town can borrow at reduced costs, which saves tax payers money, Feiner said.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 4 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In Rivertowns
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48