GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner recently announced both Standard & Poor's and Moody's reaffirmed the town's AAA rating.
Only one percent of governments in the United States have a AAA bond rating, the highest possible, from both bond rating agencies.
Having the highest bond rating possible means the town can borrow at reduced costs, which saves tax payers money, Feiner said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis