GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner recently announced both Standard & Poor's and Moody's reaffirmed the town's AAA rating.
Only one percent of governments in the United States have a AAA bond rating, the highest possible, from both bond rating agencies.
Having the highest bond rating possible means the town can borrow at reduced costs, which saves tax payers money, Feiner said.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns
- 5 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court