GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner recently announced both Standard & Poor's and Moody's reaffirmed the town's AAA rating.
Only one percent of governments in the United States have a AAA bond rating, the highest possible, from both bond rating agencies.
Having the highest bond rating possible means the town can borrow at reduced costs, which saves tax payers money, Feiner said.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death