GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Greenburgh Town Supervisor Paul Feiner recently announced both Standard & Poor's and Moody's reaffirmed the town's AAA rating.
Only one percent of governments in the United States have a AAA bond rating, the highest possible, from both bond rating agencies.
Having the highest bond rating possible means the town can borrow at reduced costs, which saves tax payers money, Feiner said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash