RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- Two makeshift memorials have been erected at the Ashford Avenue Bridge in Ardsley where the West Harrison resident Chris Seguinot died.
- Westchester's Rob Manfred has been elected the Major League Baseball commissioner.
- Westchester graduate Danielle Dallacco was featured in JWOWW produced film 'Jersey Shore Massacre'.
- Mary B. Venuto, lifelong Dobbs Ferry resident, and a banker, died Aug. 13.
- Westchester County Police arrested two women on prostitution charges at an unlicensed massage parlor in Ossining.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester