HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Plans for a tribute to Vietnam Veterans in Hastings this July will be discussed at a meeting on June 18 at 6 p.m. at the James Harmon Community Center.
The village will welcome a replica of the Washington, D.C. Vietnam Veterans Memorial, "The Moving Wall", that has been touring the country for almost 30 years.
The "Moving Wall" will be exhibited at Draper Park from July 3-8 as the centerpiece for a tribute to veterans and families and friends of those who died or are missing in Vietnam, especially those who may not have the opportunity to see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington D.C.
The June 18 meeting will review the logistical considerations and community support needed to sponsor the event.
For more informaton or questions, contact Lisa O’Reilly at 914-478-2380 ext. 642 or email to email@example.com.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate