HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Plans for a tribute to Vietnam Veterans in Hastings this July will be discussed at a meeting on June 18 at 6 p.m. at the James Harmon Community Center.
The village will welcome a replica of the Washington, D.C. Vietnam Veterans Memorial, "The Moving Wall", that has been touring the country for almost 30 years.
The "Moving Wall" will be exhibited at Draper Park from July 3-8 as the centerpiece for a tribute to veterans and families and friends of those who died or are missing in Vietnam, especially those who may not have the opportunity to see the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington D.C.
The June 18 meeting will review the logistical considerations and community support needed to sponsor the event.
For more informaton or questions, contact Lisa O’Reilly at 914-478-2380 ext. 642 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Noelle Gibson, 42, Worked For Children’s Village In Dobbs Ferry