HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-On-Hudson Mayor Peter Swiderski released a listing of important dates for village residents to remember throughout the month of March.
Tuesday March, 18
Residents are reminded that village elections are Tuesday, March 18. Polls will be open at the Community Center at 7 a.m.
The renovation on the Warburton Bridge will also begin. The project is scheduled for 24 months and will reduce parking spaces in the area. There will be no parking on the bridge during the project and spaces in the commuter lot below will be reduced.
Wednesday, March 19
The High School Student Union will host a blood drive from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. The blood drive will be held at the Cochran Gym.
Monday, March 24
The PBA will host a blood drive at the Hastings Public Library between 1:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 26
The second round of voting on the school bond vote will be held all day at the Cochran Gym.
Thursday, March 27
The first public meeting discussing the Department of Public Works consolidation study will be held at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Center. Laberge and company, the consulting firm that conducted the study will discuss their findings.
The mayor also reminded residents that the village food pantry is low on supplies and is seeking donations.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M