HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The village has rescheduled its regular Planning Board meeting for Tuesday, April 22.
The meeting is set to begin at 8:15 p.m. at the municipal building at 7 Maple Ave.
The following is the agenda for the meeting, courtesy the village:
I. ROLL CALL
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
March 20, 2014
III. NEW PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Accessory Apartment Permit Renewal – Application for Daniel Engelson – 237 Farragut Avenue – SBL: 4.110-109-9. Waiver required for square footage.
2. Accessory Apartment Permit Renewal – Marilyn & Howard Hirsch – 243 South Broadway – SBL: 4.110-98-1. No waivers required.
3. Accessory Apartment Permit Renewal – Sarah & David Knox – 618 Broadway – SBL: 4.40-27-33. Waiver required for square footage.
4. Accessory Apartment Permit Renewal – Arlene Sklar/Weinstein Trust – 18 Harvard Lane – SBL: 4.110-113-14. Waiver required for square footage.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Steep Slopes Approval -- Application of Gabrielle Lesser for construction of a 16-foot by 38-foot swimming pool in rear yard, relocation of existing detached garage to be attached to principal building, and drainage improvement in rear and front yard, including a mitigation system, at 36 Calumet Avenue. Said property is in the R-10 Zoning District and is also known as SBL: 4.40-30-11 on the Village Tax Maps.
V. OLD PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Subdivision, Site Plan and Steep Slopes Approval -- Application of Ginsburg Development Companies, LLC, for 1) the subdivision of a 7.45 acre tract of land situated on the westerly side of Saw Mill River Road (State Route 9A) immediately south of the municipal boundary with the unincorporated area of the Town of Greenburgh, and approximately 0.3 miles south of the intersection of Lawrence Street and Saw Mill River Road, into a total of three lots; 2) site plan approval for the development of the three lots for a multi-family dwelling complex ith a total of 66 dwelling united, 12 of which are proposed to be affordable units; and 3) steep slopes approval.
VI. OLD BUSINESS
VII. DISCUSSION ITEMS
Next Meeting Date – May 15, 2014
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Storm System Departs Rivertowns, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River