HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson Police Chief David Bloomer announced parking restrictions for the village as another snowstorm approaches.
Due to the impending storm, the following parking restrictions will be in effect from Thursday morning, February 13, at 12:01 a.m. until Thursday evening, February 13 at 6 p.m.
Washington Avenue -- the north side between Broadway and Southside Avenue
Warburton Avenue -- the east side between Washington Avenue and Broadway
(Shoppers may stop to run in to a store for 15 minutes to make quick purchases)
Rosedale Avenue -- the west side between Hillside Avenue and Prescott Place
Mount Hope Boulevard -- both sides between Farragut Parkway and Rosedale Avenue
Maple Avenue -- the west side between North Street and Spring Street
Southside Avenue -- the west side between Spring Street and the Metro North Train Station
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 4 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry