HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Hastings-on-Hudson Police Chief David Bloomer announced parking restrictions for the village as another snowstorm approaches.
Due to the impending storm, the following parking restrictions will be in effect from Thursday morning, February 13, at 12:01 a.m. until Thursday evening, February 13 at 6 p.m.
Washington Avenue -- the north side between Broadway and Southside Avenue
Warburton Avenue -- the east side between Washington Avenue and Broadway
(Shoppers may stop to run in to a store for 15 minutes to make quick purchases)
Rosedale Avenue -- the west side between Hillside Avenue and Prescott Place
Mount Hope Boulevard -- both sides between Farragut Parkway and Rosedale Avenue
Maple Avenue -- the west side between North Street and Spring Street
Southside Avenue -- the west side between Spring Street and the Metro North Train Station
- 1 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 Route 119 Reopens After Closure In Greenburgh