HASTINGS, N.Y. -- The Hastings Recreation Department will host a New York State defensive driving course at the James Harmon Community Center on Saturday, March 8 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The six-hour course will be offered for licensed drivers through the American Safety Institute.
Upon completion of the course, four points will automatically be reduced from the driving record point total and if listed as a principal operator on an auto insurance policy, a 10 percent discount on collision and liability will be applied for a full three years when the insurance broker is presented with the course completion certificate.
Class size is limited so early registration is strongly recommended.
Register online at www.hastingsrecreation.org or in-person at the Community Center, 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Rivertowns Overnight
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute