RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- David Osband of Hastings-on-Hudson was one of four students from the tri-state area to be awarded the Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship.
- Westchester County bomb squad was called in to dispose of a grenade found in a Tarrytown home.
- Police arrested a man after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel with a crack pipe on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- A Yonkers teenager was charged with first-degree manslaughter in a stabbing death.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo had announced suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- The Hastings High School Art Department announced the largest group of Scholastic Art Award winners.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus