RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- David Osband of Hastings-on-Hudson was one of four students from the tri-state area to be awarded the Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship.
- Westchester County bomb squad was called in to dispose of a grenade found in a Tarrytown home.
- Police arrested a man after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel with a crack pipe on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- A Yonkers teenager was charged with first-degree manslaughter in a stabbing death.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo had announced suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- The Hastings High School Art Department announced the largest group of Scholastic Art Award winners.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death