RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- David Osband of Hastings-on-Hudson was one of four students from the tri-state area to be awarded the Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship.
- Westchester County bomb squad was called in to dispose of a grenade found in a Tarrytown home.
- Police arrested a man after allegedly finding him asleep behind the wheel with a crack pipe on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- A Yonkers teenager was charged with first-degree manslaughter in a stabbing death.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo had announced suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- The Hastings High School Art Department announced the largest group of Scholastic Art Award winners.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 3 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 IRS Warns Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS