HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Infrastructure Committee will hold a public meeting at 7:15 p.m, Wednesday, Jan. 8, at the James Harmon Community Center.
The committee will take recommendations for placement of utilities, infrastructure, and roads on the waterfront parcels on which Anaconda, Uhlich and Exxon-Mobil were located.
The Community Center is at 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Mason Struck, Killed By His Own Van In Greenburgh