HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Infrastructure Committee will hold a public meeting at 7:15 p.m, Wednesday, Jan. 8, at the James Harmon Community Center.
The committee will take recommendations for placement of utilities, infrastructure, and roads on the waterfront parcels on which Anaconda, Uhlich and Exxon-Mobil were located.
The Community Center is at 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 4 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield