HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Infrastructure Committee will hold a public meeting at 7:15 p.m, Wednesday, Jan. 8, at the James Harmon Community Center.
The committee will take recommendations for placement of utilities, infrastructure, and roads on the waterfront parcels on which Anaconda, Uhlich and Exxon-Mobil were located.
The Community Center is at 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 Westchester Man Is Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC