HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Infrastructure Committee will hold a public meeting at 7:15 p.m, Wednesday, Jan. 8, at the James Harmon Community Center.
The committee will take recommendations for placement of utilities, infrastructure, and roads on the waterfront parcels on which Anaconda, Uhlich and Exxon-Mobil were located.
The Community Center is at 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend