HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- The Hastings-on-Hudson Waterfront Infrastructure Committee will hold a public meeting at 7:15 p.m, Wednesday, Jan. 8, at the James Harmon Community Center.
The committee will take recommendations for placement of utilities, infrastructure, and roads on the waterfront parcels on which Anaconda, Uhlich and Exxon-Mobil were located.
The Community Center is at 44 Main St. in Hastings.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 4 Rivertowns Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers