HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A Hastings woman who alleges she was kidnapped, stabbed and sexually assaulted by her ex-husband and other men now stands accused of making the whole thing up, according to LoHud.com.
County Police were issued a warrant for the arrest of Christine Capurso, 49, after an investigation determined that her stab wounds were self inflicted, LoHud.com reported.
Capurso has since checked into a hospital and will be charged with filing a false report in the near future, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 3 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Tarrytown Man, 26, Pleads Guilty To Girlfriend’s Shooting Death