HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A Hastings woman who alleges she was kidnapped, stabbed and sexually assaulted by her ex-husband and other men now stands accused of making the whole thing up, according to LoHud.com.
County Police were issued a warrant for the arrest of Christine Capurso, 49, after an investigation determined that her stab wounds were self inflicted, LoHud.com reported.
Capurso has since checked into a hospital and will be charged with filing a false report in the near future, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester