HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A Hastings woman who alleges she was kidnapped, stabbed and sexually assaulted by her ex-husband and other men now stands accused of making the whole thing up, according to LoHud.com.
County Police were issued a warrant for the arrest of Christine Capurso, 49, after an investigation determined that her stab wounds were self inflicted, LoHud.com reported.
Capurso has since checked into a hospital and will be charged with filing a false report in the near future, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts