HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A Hastings woman who alleges she was kidnapped, stabbed and sexually assaulted by her ex-husband and other men now stands accused of making the whole thing up, according to LoHud.com.
County Police were issued a warrant for the arrest of Christine Capurso, 49, after an investigation determined that her stab wounds were self inflicted, LoHud.com reported.
Capurso has since checked into a hospital and will be charged with filing a false report in the near future, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA