HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A Hastings woman who alleges she was kidnapped, stabbed and sexually assaulted by her ex-husband and other men now stands accused of making the whole thing up, according to LoHud.com.
County Police were issued a warrant for the arrest of Christine Capurso, 49, after an investigation determined that her stab wounds were self inflicted, LoHud.com reported.
Capurso has since checked into a hospital and will be charged with filing a false report in the near future, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley