WESTCHESTER COUNY, N.Y. -- The southbound Hutchinson River Parkway north of East Lincoln Avenue in Mount Vernon has reopened just before 2 p.m.
That stretch of the Hutch was closed following an accident reported at 1:15 p.m.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis