WESTCHESTER COUNY, N.Y. -- The southbound Hutchinson River Parkway north of East Lincoln Avenue in Mount Vernon has reopened just before 2 p.m.
That stretch of the Hutch was closed following an accident reported at 1:15 p.m.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee