RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Tarrytown native Keith Thigpen is facing life imprisonment after pleading guilty to second-degree murder.
- A Department of Motor Vehicle employee admitted to groping two female driving students in separate incidents during driving test.
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin faces first degree assault charges after he was accused of shooting a New Rochelle man in Pelham.
- Police charged pop legend Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell with disorderly conduct following a dispute at their New Canaan, Conn., home.
- Yonkers Police and the Westchester SPCA continue their investigation with reward for information into the 25 dead cats found in Yonkers.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers