RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Tarrytown native Keith Thigpen is facing life imprisonment after pleading guilty to second-degree murder.
- A Department of Motor Vehicle employee admitted to groping two female driving students in separate incidents during driving test.
- NYPD Officer Brendan Cronin faces first degree assault charges after he was accused of shooting a New Rochelle man in Pelham.
- Police charged pop legend Paul Simon and his wife Edie Brickell with disorderly conduct following a dispute at their New Canaan, Conn., home.
- Yonkers Police and the Westchester SPCA continue their investigation with reward for information into the 25 dead cats found in Yonkers.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester