WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The overnight rain that fell in Westchester is expected to give way to partly sunny skies most of the day Saturday, but then get ready for Round 2 of the precipitation.
From 4 p.m. through midnight, showers are likely, with the possibility of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service. New rainfall amounts could be as much as a quarter of an inch, with higher amounts if there are thunderstorms.
Saturday's high will be around 65 degrees.
It will be mostly cloudy overnight with a low between 40 and 42.
Look for mostly sunny skies Sunday with a high around 60.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus