WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The overnight rain that fell in Westchester is expected to give way to partly sunny skies most of the day Saturday, but then get ready for Round 2 of the precipitation.
From 4 p.m. through midnight, showers are likely, with the possibility of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service. New rainfall amounts could be as much as a quarter of an inch, with higher amounts if there are thunderstorms.
Saturday's high will be around 65 degrees.
It will be mostly cloudy overnight with a low between 40 and 42.
Look for mostly sunny skies Sunday with a high around 60.
- 1 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Rivertowns, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Rivertowns; Blizzard Warning Issued