WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The overnight rain that fell in Westchester is expected to give way to partly sunny skies most of the day Saturday, but then get ready for Round 2 of the precipitation.
From 4 p.m. through midnight, showers are likely, with the possibility of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service. New rainfall amounts could be as much as a quarter of an inch, with higher amounts if there are thunderstorms.
Saturday's high will be around 65 degrees.
It will be mostly cloudy overnight with a low between 40 and 42.
Look for mostly sunny skies Sunday with a high around 60.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Snow Likely In Rivertowns On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year