WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The oppressive humidity will begin to break in Westchester County on Wednesday, but warmer temperatures and the threat of an isolated thunderstorm will remain, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 86 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and slightly cooler with a high of 83.
Expect more of the same over the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk
- 3 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Rivertowns
- 5 Greenburgh Police Investigating Gun Shots Fired Near Local Residence