WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The oppressive humidity will begin to break in Westchester County on Wednesday, but warmer temperatures and the threat of an isolated thunderstorm will remain, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 86 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and slightly cooler with a high of 83.
Expect more of the same over the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Rivertowns