WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The oppressive humidity will begin to break in Westchester County on Wednesday, but warmer temperatures and the threat of an isolated thunderstorm will remain, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will remain mostly sunny on Wednesday with a high of 86 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 2 p.m. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
Thursday will be mostly sunny and slightly cooler with a high of 83.
Expect more of the same over the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures in the low-to-mid 80s.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Hastings, Yonkers Will See Parking Limits, Road Closings
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 State Police Warn Rivertowns Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Man Recovering As 'Ice Missile' From 18-Wheeler On TZB Breaks Windshield