YONKERS, N.Y. – Police have still not identified the 59-year-old man that was found dead in his plowed-in car on Friday on Yonkers Avenue in Yonkers.
The unidentified man was discovered at approximately 2 p.m. on Friday morning in his Nissan. Police are withholding his identity until his family, in Queens, is notified of the incident.
Results of an autopsy, scheduled for Saturday, were not yet available. A spokesperson from the Empress Ambulance Company, which responded to the scene, said the man was found with his car still running and the radio on.
Keep following The Daily Voice for further details when they become available from police and the medical examiner.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient