YONKERS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Medical Examiner has identified Quincy Richardson as the man who was found dead in his snow plowed-in car on Friday.
The 59-year-old Queens native, who weighed nearly 400 pounds, died of natural causes related to an enlarged heart and obesity issues, according to the medical examiner.
An autopsy was completed on Saturday, one day after he was discovered dead in his Nissan on Yonkers Avenue.
A spokesperson from the Empress Ambulance Company, which responded to the scene, said the man was found with his car still running and the radio on.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Noelle Gibson, 42, Worked For Children’s Village In Dobbs Ferry