YONKERS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Medical Examiner has identified Quincy Richardson as the man who was found dead in his snow plowed-in car on Friday.
The 59-year-old Queens native, who weighed nearly 400 pounds, died of natural causes related to an enlarged heart and obesity issues, according to the medical examiner.
An autopsy was completed on Saturday, one day after he was discovered dead in his Nissan on Yonkers Avenue.
A spokesperson from the Empress Ambulance Company, which responded to the scene, said the man was found with his car still running and the radio on.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Rivertowns