YONKERS, N.Y. – The Westchester County Medical Examiner has identified Quincy Richardson as the man who was found dead in his snow plowed-in car on Friday.
The 59-year-old Queens native, who weighed nearly 400 pounds, died of natural causes related to an enlarged heart and obesity issues, according to the medical examiner.
An autopsy was completed on Saturday, one day after he was discovered dead in his Nissan on Yonkers Avenue.
A spokesperson from the Empress Ambulance Company, which responded to the scene, said the man was found with his car still running and the radio on.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director