MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Montefiore Medical Center, the Westchester County Board of Legislators, the New York State Department of Health and local clergy leaders will hold a town hall meeting Thursday night to discuss the affect of the Affordable Care Act.
The meeting will be moderated by Lyndon D. Williams, a County Legislator for the 13th Legislative District. It will include presentations by Kelvin S. Sapp, MPH, Health Education Series Project Coordinator, External Affairs, Outreach and Marketing. The town hall will take place Thursday, Jan. 30 in the hospital's Mount Vernon Campus, Auditorium 12 North 7th Ave. from 6 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester