MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Montefiore Medical Center, the Westchester County Board of Legislators, the New York State Department of Health and local clergy leaders will hold a town hall meeting Thursday night to discuss the affect of the Affordable Care Act.
The meeting will be moderated by Lyndon D. Williams, a County Legislator for the 13th Legislative District. It will include presentations by Kelvin S. Sapp, MPH, Health Education Series Project Coordinator, External Affairs, Outreach and Marketing. The town hall will take place Thursday, Jan. 30 in the hospital's Mount Vernon Campus, Auditorium 12 North 7th Ave. from 6 to 8 p.m.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Announces He's Going To Be
- 4 Rose M. Tisi, 87, Of Dobbs Ferry
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority