RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley last week:
- A mother accused of killing her 5-year-old son by neglect pleaded not guilty during her arraignment.
- Ardsley's Madeline Wong won a gold medal at Level 4 Downstate gymnast meet.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths and have been charged in White Plains federal court.
- White Plains Hospital President Susan Fox was honored with the 2014 Award of Distinction from the Healthcare Leaders of New York.
- Tuckahoe police rescued a man by pulling him out of a burning car that had slammed into a tree on the Bronx River Parkway.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 4 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 5 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills