WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — More wintry weather is headed to Westchester County, with about 4 inches of snow forecast from Yonkers to White Plains to Somers.
Snow will begin falling Saturday morning and last until about midnight, the National Weather Service says. The chance of precipitation is 90 percent.
Forecasters say that unlike the mid-week storm, high winds will not accompany Saturday's snow.
Saturday's high will be 36 degrees.
Sunday should be sunny and cold, with a high in the low to mid-30s. Sunday night could be the coldest so far of the season, with a low of about 15 degrees.
The forecast for New Year's Eve Monday night calls for mostly cloudy skies with a low in the high teens.
- 1 Rivertowns High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Rivertowns; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Student With Measles Rode Upstate Through Westchester
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit