WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Rye Playland on his show on Thursday, June 12, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Letterman, who was panning U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary defeat, said going to work at the "Late Show" was like going to Playland because everything was old and broken down, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 3 Yonkers Principal Threatens Soccer Dad, Says Report
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens