WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- North Salem resident and CBS "Late Show" host David Letterman poked fun at Rye Playland on his show on Thursday, June 12, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
Letterman, who was panning U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's primary defeat, said going to work at the "Late Show" was like going to Playland because everything was old and broken down, WCBJ reported.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate