DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- United Water will be working to replace a water meter in Dobbs Ferry on Broadway in the area of Stop & Shop from 7 p.m., Friday, April 11, through 7 a.m. Saturday, April 11.
The Village of Ardsley, which owns the water supply, posted a notice saying the water company anticipates minimal interruption to water service during the time the meter is changed.
Only a small number of customers on Broadway in the area between Estherwood Avenue and Walgrove Avenue will be affected. United Water has notified those customers expected to be without water during the change over.
Other residents in the area may experience a discoloration of water following the completion of the work. United Water suggests running a faucet in the lowest part of your home or business until the water runs clear. Residents with any specific questions should contact United Water directly at 914-632-6900.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 3 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry
- 4 Silo Structures On Tappan Zee Bridge Collapse, Causing Spills
- 5 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge