DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- United Water will be working to replace a water meter in Dobbs Ferry on Broadway in the area of Stop & Shop from 7 p.m., Friday, April 11, through 7 a.m. Saturday, April 11.
The Village of Ardsley, which owns the water supply, posted a notice saying the water company anticipates minimal interruption to water service during the time the meter is changed.
Only a small number of customers on Broadway in the area between Estherwood Avenue and Walgrove Avenue will be affected. United Water has notified those customers expected to be without water during the change over.
Other residents in the area may experience a discoloration of water following the completion of the work. United Water suggests running a faucet in the lowest part of your home or business until the water runs clear. Residents with any specific questions should contact United Water directly at 914-632-6900.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Dobbs Ferry Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation, Police Say
- 3 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 5 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd