TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
The Rockland County Department of Health says shoppers that were in the mall on Sunday, Feb. 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., ABC News said.
The child that caused the exposure is said to have visited the AT&T store and Best Buy, according to ABC News.
- 1 Hastings HS Grad Marpet Selected In NFL Draft
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 5 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says