TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
The Rockland County Department of Health says shoppers that were in the mall on Sunday, Feb. 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., ABC News said.
The child that caused the exposure is said to have visited the AT&T store and Best Buy, according to ABC News.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Rivertowns
- 3 New Hastings Police Officer Graduates From County Academy
- 4 Schumer Calls For Repairs To Ashford Avenue Bridge
- 5 Ambush-Style Killings Of NYPD Officers Spark Outrage In Westchester