TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
The Rockland County Department of Health says shoppers that were in the mall on Sunday, Feb. 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., ABC News said.
The child that caused the exposure is said to have visited the AT&T store and Best Buy, according to ABC News.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus