TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
The Rockland County Department of Health says shoppers that were in the mall on Sunday, Feb. 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., ABC News said.
The child that caused the exposure is said to have visited the AT&T store and Best Buy, according to ABC News.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed In Saw Mill Parkway Accident In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Dobbs Ferry Man, 20, Charged With Strangulation, Police Say
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry