TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
The Rockland County Department of Health says shoppers that were in the mall on Sunday, Feb. 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., ABC News said.
The child that caused the exposure is said to have visited the AT&T store and Best Buy, according to ABC News.
- 1 Woman Found Dead In Greenburgh Home ID'd
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director