TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents that cross the Tappan Zee to shop at the Palisades Mall may have been exposed to measles, according to ABC News.
The Rockland County Department of Health says shoppers that were in the mall on Sunday, Feb. 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., ABC News said.
The child that caused the exposure is said to have visited the AT&T store and Best Buy, according to ABC News.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Dobbs Ferry, Hastings Men Collaborate On New Film
- 4 Greenburgh Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 5 Rivertowns' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend