HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- Village workers joined residents and business owners early Saturday morning as the Rivertowns began shoveling and plowing snow left by a winter blizzard.
Early birds out shoveling the heavy snow reported anywhere from 8 to 12 inches left on sidewalks and vehicles in Hastings-on-Hudson, while Department of Public Works staff had many main roads already cleared.
"It was heavy and wet snow in some places," said Juan Gonzalez, who was clearing sidewalks near Grace Episcopal Church on Main St. "Maybe like a foot high. But we have a lot of work done already."
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Ardsley Police Officer Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient