GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A plan to separate trucks from local traffic and ease traffic issues on Route 9A in Greenburgh is back in play, according to LoHud.com.
Greenburgh officials say they have $3.4 million to help fund a bypass road from the Interstate 287 interchange that would allow trucks a direct path to Warehouse Road and would also allow local motorists better access to the businesses along North Central Avenue and Saw Mill River Road, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Rivertowns
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Rivertowns
- 3 Rivertowns Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Greenburgh School Aide Questioned About Baring Breasts In Film
- 5 Explosion Blows Out Windows In Hartsdale Bagel Shop