GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A plan to separate trucks from local traffic and ease traffic issues on Route 9A in Greenburgh is back in play, according to LoHud.com.
Greenburgh officials say they have $3.4 million to help fund a bypass road from the Interstate 287 interchange that would allow trucks a direct path to Warehouse Road and would also allow local motorists better access to the businesses along North Central Avenue and Saw Mill River Road, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 2 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus
- 3 Slow-Moving Storm Will Bring Heavy Rain To Rivertowns
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Astorino, Cuomo Trade Jabs In Contentious Gubernatorial Debate