GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A plan to separate trucks from local traffic and ease traffic issues on Route 9A in Greenburgh is back in play, according to LoHud.com.
Greenburgh officials say they have $3.4 million to help fund a bypass road from the Interstate 287 interchange that would allow trucks a direct path to Warehouse Road and would also allow local motorists better access to the businesses along North Central Avenue and Saw Mill River Road, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Wrong-Way Driver In Hastings Charged With DWI Is ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley