DOBBS FERRY, N.Y. -- Dobbs Ferry High School officials reported Friday that an unidentified person who was on the grounds was denied access and arrested by Dobbs Ferry Police.
The man posed no threat and was arrested because of an outstanding warrant at about 1:15 p.m., according to Assistant School Superintendent Sylvia Fassler-Wallach.
"Students returning from lunch were redirected to the middle school entrance and were kept at a safe distance from the police action," Fassler-Wallach said.
Check back with the Daily Voice for further updates.
- 1 Developer Starts Sales Of New Luxury Home Enclave In Irvington
- 2 Hastings Man, 19, Charged With Drug Possession
- 3 Hasting Memorial Day Parade Honors Vietnam War Veterans
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three