ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Repaving efforts in Ardsley will continue through Thursday, Aug. 28.
Paving on Wednesday will continue on Heatherdell Road, beginning at Olympic Lane up to Farm Road, during the afternoon. Once work on Heatherdell begins, Windsong Road will be closed as well as Heatherdell Road from Farm to Olympic Lane.
On Thursday, work will continue on Heatherdell Road from Farm Road down toward Route 9A.
Call the Department of Public Works at 914-693-0117 for further information.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus