ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Repaving efforts in Ardsley will continue through Thursday, Aug. 28.
Paving on Wednesday will continue on Heatherdell Road, beginning at Olympic Lane up to Farm Road, during the afternoon. Once work on Heatherdell begins, Windsong Road will be closed as well as Heatherdell Road from Farm to Olympic Lane.
On Thursday, work will continue on Heatherdell Road from Farm Road down toward Route 9A.
Call the Department of Public Works at 914-693-0117 for further information.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 5 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers