ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Repaving efforts in Ardsley will continue through Thursday, Aug. 28.
Paving on Wednesday will continue on Heatherdell Road, beginning at Olympic Lane up to Farm Road, during the afternoon. Once work on Heatherdell begins, Windsong Road will be closed as well as Heatherdell Road from Farm to Olympic Lane.
On Thursday, work will continue on Heatherdell Road from Farm Road down toward Route 9A.
Call the Department of Public Works at 914-693-0117 for further information.
- 1 Wrong-Way Driver In Hastings Charged With DWI Is ID'd
- 2 Rivertowns Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Rivertowns
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Preparations For Tree Removal And 11 New Homes Under Way Near Ardsley