ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Repaving efforts in Ardsley will continue through Thursday, Aug. 28.
Paving on Wednesday will continue on Heatherdell Road, beginning at Olympic Lane up to Farm Road, during the afternoon. Once work on Heatherdell begins, Windsong Road will be closed as well as Heatherdell Road from Farm to Olympic Lane.
On Thursday, work will continue on Heatherdell Road from Farm Road down toward Route 9A.
Call the Department of Public Works at 914-693-0117 for further information.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Irvington Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Sen. Stewart-Cousins Pushes Dobbs Ferry Permit Parking System Bill
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA