ARDSLEY, N.Y. -- Repaving efforts in Ardsley will continue through Thursday, Aug. 28.
Paving on Wednesday will continue on Heatherdell Road, beginning at Olympic Lane up to Farm Road, during the afternoon. Once work on Heatherdell begins, Windsong Road will be closed as well as Heatherdell Road from Farm to Olympic Lane.
On Thursday, work will continue on Heatherdell Road from Farm Road down toward Route 9A.
Call the Department of Public Works at 914-693-0117 for further information.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Rivertown Skies Sunday
- 2 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash
- 3 Man Who Allegedly Threatened His Former High School Arrested In Greenburgh
- 4 Lowey, Day Point Fingers Over Petition Fraud
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Rivertowns, NOAA Predicts