WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — High winds and heavy rain — and a little snow — should make for rough weather throughout parts of Westchester County's Rivertowns region Wednesday and Thursday.
High winds are expected, with gusts of up to 30 mph starting Wednesday afternoon and 46 mph Wednesday evening for much of the area, the National Weather Service says.
Rain, snow and sleet could begin around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with heavier rain and stronger winds coming Wednesday night.
The rain and wind should taper off through the morning and early afternoon Thursday, with gusts to 36, and a high temperature of 44. Friday should be sunny, with a high near 39, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Hastings HS Grad Marpet Selected In NFL Draft
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 Greenburgh Police Officer Linked To Racist Comment, Report Says