PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Crews continue to search the Hudson River for a man suspected of jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge near Peekskill on Sunday, June 15, according to the Times Herald-Record.
A witness called 911 on Sunday to report the jumper on the bridge at approximately 8 p.m. An initial search by responders yielded nothing, the Times Herald-Record said.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee