PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Crews continue to search the Hudson River for a man suspected of jumping from the Bear Mountain Bridge near Peekskill on Sunday, June 15, according to the Times Herald-Record.
A witness called 911 on Sunday to report the jumper on the bridge at approximately 8 p.m. An initial search by responders yielded nothing, the Times Herald-Record said.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester