RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – We've been asked by many of our readers whether The Rivertowns Daily Voice will publish letters to the editor. The answer is yes. We want to hear your opinions.
Angry about an issue in your neighborhood? Want people to know about someone who’s working hard to help your community? We want to hear it all. The Rivertowns Daily Voice welcomes letters on local topics, as well as more far-reaching concerns, questions and points of debate.
Send your letters to the editor to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll publish them on our Opinion page.
Here's what we ask from you:
Identify yourself. The Daily Voice accepts signed, original letters to the editor. Your email and phone number should be included so we can contact you with questions. Your contact information will not be published or shared.
Letters may be edited for length and grammar. Letters should be no more than 450 words and may be edited or rejected for clarity, taste and libel.
Be respectful. Controversial topics are fine, even encouraged, but The Daily Voice wants direct and honest debate. We will not publish letters that are intentionally inflammatory, violent, threatening or racist.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
- 1 Former Dobbs Ferry Resident Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Going To Be A Dad
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yonkers Yard
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Rivertowns Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night