HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. -- A two-car crash on a curved section of Farragut Parkway in Hastings-On-Hudson closed down a section of the Saw Mill River Parkway near exit 12 for a time around 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
Westchester County Police said emergency responders freed several people from the two cars and they were taken to area hospitals with injuries described as serious but not life threatening.
Police closed of the section of Farragut Parkway from High Street to the Saw Mill River Parkway entrance as they continued the investigation. The road remained closed as of 5:40 p.m.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 Superintendent: Sedan That Approached Student Had 'No Ill Intent'
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis