HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - Slices Pizza of Hastings-on-Hudson will host its annual New York Blood Center Blood Center Drive on Saturday at the James Harmon Community Center on Main Street.
Slices owner Isaac Garson said the event has grown each year since its inception eight years ago.
"We started doing the drive at our pizzeria with the blood drive truck parked outside," Garson said. "It's grown each year, so we had to move to a larger place. We send out a notice to everyone on our mailing list and they really support us. We invite everyone to come and help out."
The Slices Blood Drive will run from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Community Center, 44 Main St., Hastings.
For more information on giving blood, call the New York Blood Center at 1-800-933-BLOOD or log on the the Center's website.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Blaze In Dobbs Ferry Put Out By Seven Fire Departments Tops Week's News
- 4 D. Thomas Fine Miniatures Shop Opens In Hastings
- 5 SoHo East, Dobbs Ferry Pop Up Store Offers Home Goods, Jewelry