WESTCHESTER, N.Y. –Snow arrived in Westchester Wednesday morning causing slippery roads, school closures and delays.
A winter weather advisory is in effect for Westchester County until 4 p.m. Wednesday, according to the National Weather Service.
A mix of snow, sleet and ice fell across the county overnight, causing numerous school delays and closings.Snow, freezing rain, and sleet is expected to continue until 2 p.m. There is a chance of rain and sleet later in the day with a high near 36 degrees.
A total daytime snow, sleet and ice accumulation of less than one inch is possible.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School