WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is predicting several inches of snow Wednesday afternoon into Thursday morning across Westchester County.
There is a slight chance of snow Wednesday afternoon after 2 p.m. It will be mostly sunny, with a high near 40 degrees.
On Wednesday night snow is likely, mainly between 10 p.m. and 3 a.m. It will be cloudy, with a low around 27 degrees. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches is possible in most areas, while southern coastal areas could get up to 4 inches.
- 1 Hastings HS Grad Marpet Selected In NFL Draft
- 2 Hastings HS Grad Marpet Projected As High Pick In NFL Draft
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker