SCARSDALE, N.Y. -- A section of the Bronx River Parkway in the vicinity of Crane Road in Scarsdale will be closed to traffic for several hours this afternoon for snow removal.
The closure will begin at 1 p.m. and could remain in effect until 3:30 p.m.
As a result of a bridge construction project, the parkway is currently limited to only one lane of travel in each direction, making snow removal difficult.
Traffic traveling southbound on the Bronx River Parkway will have to exit at Crane Road. Traffic traveling northbound will have to exit at Harney Road. Motorists are advised to use Route 22 as an alternate means of travel in that area.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 2 Music, Food, Games, Events Featured At Dobbs Ferry Festa Street Fair
- 3 Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet Replaces Greenburgh Loehmann's
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis