RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to the Rivertowns on Thursday night into Friday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared state of emergency, overnight closure of Interstate 84 and Interstate 87 due to the winter snowstorm.
- The 19-year-old suspect arrested in fatal shooting of a 38-year-old Yonkers man has been released.
- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary.
- A White Plains man John Stewart, 47, was charged with third-degree grand larceny.
- 1 First NY Residential Eating Disorder Facility Opens In Irvington
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 5 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee