RIVERTOWNS, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Dobbs Ferry, Hastings and Ardsley this week:
- Near-blizzard conditions brought more than half-a-foot of snow and sub-zero temperatures to the Rivertowns on Thursday night into Friday.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared state of emergency, overnight closure of Interstate 84 and Interstate 87 due to the winter snowstorm.
- The 19-year-old suspect arrested in fatal shooting of a 38-year-old Yonkers man has been released.
- Yonkers resident and "Bronx Tale" star Lillo Brancato Jr., 37, has been released on parole after spending eight years in prison for attempted burglary.
- A White Plains man John Stewart, 47, was charged with third-degree grand larceny.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 2 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 3 'Property Brothers' Looking For Westchester Residents To Appear In TV Show
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook