HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A late-winter snowfall made roads slippery and slowed evening traffic in the Rivertowns on Monday evening.
Several inches of snow were expected Monday night, prompting the National Weather Service to issue a winter storm warning for northern Westchester County and a winter weather advisory for southern Westchester County.
The storm warning was in effect from 4 p.m. Monday until 10 a.m. Tuesday. A total of 2 to 6 inches of snow could be on the ground by Tuesday morning in northern Westchester. Southern and coastal Westchester will see 1 to 2 inches of snow in the same time period.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Rivertowns On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Voters Approve Dobbs Ferry Schools $16M Capital Project
- 4 Robert E. Ritch, Sr., 76, Of Dobbs Ferry, Retired General Motors Employee
- 5 Yonkers Schools Take Action After Child Is Diagnosed With Enterovirus