HASTINGS-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. - A late-winter snowfall made roads slippery and slowed evening traffic in the Rivertowns on Monday evening.
Several inches of snow were expected Monday night, prompting the National Weather Service to issue a winter storm warning for northern Westchester County and a winter weather advisory for southern Westchester County.
The storm warning was in effect from 4 p.m. Monday until 10 a.m. Tuesday. A total of 2 to 6 inches of snow could be on the ground by Tuesday morning in northern Westchester. Southern and coastal Westchester will see 1 to 2 inches of snow in the same time period.
- 1 Hastings, Dobbs Ferry Rank Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Rivertowns' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester