WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
The sophomore class was treated to a day with more than 15 Stepinac graduates. Mike Molinelli, a Stepinac graduate from the class of 1977, was the keynote speaker.
Alumni of various professions were available for the students to interact with and ask questions regarding certain careers.
They represented various fields, including technology, architecture, medicine, firefighting, sports management, the National Basketball Association, the FBI, politics, law, finance, physical therapy, engineering, entrepreneurship and the business world.
For more information about Stepinac High School, visit www.stepinac.org or call 946-4800.
- 1 Multi-Vehicle Crash Results In Saw Mill Closure
- 2 Historic Irvington Home About To Hit Market For $14.75M, Report Says
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Greenburgh Officer Relieved Of Duty For Posting Racist Photo On Facebook
- 5 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner