WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Archbishop Stepinac High School recently held a career day for its students, and alumni returned to represent various career paths.
The sophomore class was treated to a day with more than 15 Stepinac graduates. Mike Molinelli, a Stepinac graduate from the class of 1977, was the keynote speaker.
Alumni of various professions were available for the students to interact with and ask questions regarding certain careers.
They represented various fields, including technology, architecture, medicine, firefighting, sports management, the National Basketball Association, the FBI, politics, law, finance, physical therapy, engineering, entrepreneurship and the business world.
For more information about Stepinac High School, visit www.stepinac.org or call 946-4800.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester
- 3 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash