WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The recent run of sun-filled days will give way to spring showers in Westchester County on Tuesday, April 22.
Clouds will begin to cover the area on Tuesday with a 30 percent chance of showers after 4 p.m. Temperatures will remain seasonal, with a high around 67 degrees. The chance of showers increases later in the day, with a 60 percent chance of precipitation before 9 p.m. and a low of 44 degrees.
Wet weather could linger in the early hours of Wednesday before clearing with a high of 59.
Thursday will be mostly sunny with a high of 60 degrees.
Clouds and scattered showers return to the region on Friday, with a high of 63 and a 30 percent chance of precipitation.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill River Parkway In Dobbs Ferry Is ID'd
- 2 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Killed In Dobbs Ferry
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Village Manager George Calvi Prepares To Say Goodbye To Ardsley
- 5 The Taco Project Offers Upscale Mexican Takeout In Tarrytown